How to add permissions to MS Graph for non-admin users if enabling User consent to apps setting is not an option for the organization.
- Start the setup of MS Graph, and approve it with Admin credentials when prompted
- This will create the ABBYY Flexicapture 12 enterprise app within AzureAD Tenant, however, it will give consent for the admin account instead of the end-user account (non-admin).
- From there, navigate to the enterprise app and make the following modifications:
- Under Security > Permissions > Admin Consent, grant consent for the organization. This effectively means that anyone added as a “User” to this enterprise app already has the necessary consent given.
- Under Manage > Users and Groups, add the accounts for the email addresses that the Flexicapture environment requires, and remove the admin account from there.
- Then add admin accounts under Manage > Owners.