How to transfer documents in FineReader PDF for iOS from one device to another?
The documents can be transferred to a new device if you uploaded them to the cloud storage on your previous device manually or automatically (the feature Automatically upload to cloud storage was activated).
If you have not uploaded documents to some cloud in the app before, please upload them on your previous device as follows:
- In FineReader PDF, go to the Menu > select Cloud storages.
- Select a cloud storage you prefer and log in.
- Tap the Select button to select documents > tap Select All.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select To a cloud storage / Google Drive.
- Select the cloud storage you have logged into.
The documents will be sent to the cloud.
In this case, the documents are saved in the FineReader folder in the selected cloud storage. You can import them to FineReader PDF app from the cloud on your new device.
In case you enabled the option Save original in the FineReader PDF settings and did not delete those images from the gallery of your previous device, you can find them in the gallery, send to the new device and upload for recognition in FineReader PDF anew.