During installation the following error message appears: Access to file %LocalAppData%\Local\Temp\rollback is denied.
Usually the issue is caused by antivirus software that can block access to the Temp directory.
Disable it temporarily and try to install ABBYY product again.
If the problem persists, change the values of the TMP and TEMP environment variables before making another attempt to install the program. To change environment variables, complete the steps below:
- Go to Control Panel > (System and security >) System.
- On the left select Advanced system settings.
- Click the Environment Variables button.
- Select the TMP variable in the User variables section.
- Click the Edit button.
- Specify a new value for the variable, for example C:\Temp.
- Select the TEMP variable in the User variables section and repeat steps 5 and 6.
- Launch installation again.