To update your FineReader 9.0 Sprint please choose Help > Check for Updates Now menu item. The appropriate ABBYY page will be opened in your browser, and you will find the patches or a message that no patches are currently available (this means, you use the newest version of the product).
Articles in this section
- IPE: src\CodePages.cpp, 143 when FineReader 14 is started
- FineReader 14 Change Log
- XML analysis was unsuccessful: line 0, character 0. XML document should contain the highest level element.
- Updating ABBYY FineReader 9.0 Sprint
- Trial stamps remain in PDF files after the program has been activated
- Office 2016 (Microsoft Word, Excel 2016) crashes at launch when FineReader or PDF Transformer is installed