- Install the License Server and the License Manager as described in the System Administrator's Guide.
- Start the license manager, add and activate your licenses.
- Remove the license files from the workstations on which ABBYY FineReader was installed locally (without using any of the administrative installation tools). License files are named <serial number>.ABBYY.License.
This file is located in:
- %programdata%\ABBYY\FineReader\<version number>\Licenses in Windows Vista and later Windows operating systems.
- %allusersprofile%\Application Data\ ABBYY\FineReader\<license number>\Licenses in Windows XP and earlier Windows operating systems.
- Restart the ABBYY FineReader Licensing Service on the workstation (Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > ABBYY FineReader Licensing Service).
- On the workstation, launch the Setup.exe file from the administrative installation folder and click Repair.
Moving locally activated licenses of ABBYY FineReader to a server
Have more questions? Submit a request