The following error message appears when FineReader is started:
Internal program data is corrupted. Error code: 519
The error message "Internal program data is corrupted. Error code: 519" may be caused by antivirus or other third-party software (e.g. CCleaner) installed on your computer.
In order to resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Uninstall the program using standard Windows methods (Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features).
- Disable antivirus software installed on your computer.
- Install the program again.
- Enable antivirus software.
In order to exclude such situation in the future we recommend adding FineReader folders to exceptions for antivirus software (and/or CCleaner):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY FineReader <verison>;
Note: the folder Program Data can be hidden. To show hidden folders consult the following link: Show hidden files
There is a known issue for CCleaner Registry Cleaner feature that can remove some important information from the System registry and as a results error 519 appears.