The workstation receives several licenses for the FineReader PDF program.
If there are two or more pools of licenses in the License Manager, and none of these pools are reserved for the workstation, the workstation will receive a license from each pool.
Please reserve one of the license pools for the workstation or move all the licenses to a single pool.
In order to move all the licenses to a single pool, please follow the steps below:
- Launch FineReader PDF License Manager.
- In the Pools column click on Create.
- Enter the name of a new pool (e.g. FR16) and select Concurrent type below.
- Click OK.
- In the Pools column select All Pools.
- Right-click on the first license and select Move to Pool.
- Select the created pool.
- Repeat p. 6-7 for other Concurrent licenses.
It is possible to remove all empty pools by right-clicking on them and selecting Delete item.
For FineReader 14, make sure that the version of LicenseManager.exe is 126.96.36.199 or higher and that the last release is installed on workstations (build 188.8.131.52):
- Go to the installation folder (by default it is C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY FineReader 14 License Server);
- Right-click LicenseManager.exe, and select Properties > Details.
- Check the Product version.
- Launch FineReader on the workstation.
- Go to Help > Check for updates.
- Install available updates.
If an earlier version is installed, reinstall the License Server and License Manager (Get ABBYY FineReader update). Please do not change the License Server name. In this case, reinstallation on workstations is not required.