If there are two or more pools of licenses in the License Manager, and none of these pools are reserved for the workstation, the workstation will receive a license from each pool.
If this is undesirable, you need to reserve one of the license pools for the workstation or move all the licenses to a single pool.
In order to move all the licenses to a single pool follow the steps below:
- Launch ABBYY FineReader License Manager.
- In the Pools column click on Create.
- Enter name of a new pool (e.g. FR14) and select Concurrent type below.
- Click OK.
- In Pools column select All Pools.
- Right-click onto the first license and select Move to Pool.
- Select created pool.
- Repeat p. 6-7 for other Concurrent licenses.
You can remove all empty pools right-clicking onto them and selecting Delete item.
In case you use FineReader 14, make sure that version of LicenseManager.exe is 126.96.36.199 or higher and the last release is installed on workstations (build 188.8.131.52):
Go to the installation folder (by default it is C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY FineReader 14 License Server);
- Right-click LicenseManager.exe, select Properties > Details.
- Check the Product version.
- On workstation launch FineReader.
- Go to Help > Check for updates.
- Install available updates.
If earlier version is installed, reinstall License Server and License Manager (Get ABBYY FineReader update). Please do not change License Server name, in this case reinstallation on workstations is not required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.