If you cannot launch FineReader Pro after MacOS update, then you need to update your copy of FineReader Pro.
If you purchased the product at Mac App Store, install the the update from here.
If you purchased the product at ABBYY Online Store or other stores:
- Uninstall the old version of FineReader Pro for Mac.
- Download the update file using the link.
- When the *.dmg file is downloaded, a Finder window opens. If it doesn’t, go to the Finder, open the Download folder and click on the downloaded *.dmg file.
- In the Finder window, drag the FineReader logo to the Applications folder.
- Go to the Applications folder and double-click the FineReader icon to start FineReader.