The processing server logs rotate at every 1024 Kb. Is it possible to increase the size limit?
Processing logging for the Processing Server and the Processing Stations can be modified using the following registry key:
Below is a list of parameters that can be modified:
- LoggingManagerMaxLogFileSize - the maximum allowed size of one log file in bytes (1 MB by default).
- LoggingManagerMaxOldLogsFilesCount- the maximum allowed number of log files (10 by default).
- LoggingManagerMaxOldLogsFilesSize - maximum total size of all log files in bytes (10 MB by default).
- LoggingLevel- level of logging detail from 1 (minimum detail) to 9 (maximum detail). LoggingLevel is set to 5 by default.
- LoggingFilter- the types of events that will be logged.
Sample filter string: +Licensing;+AppState;-*;+Monitoring.
This filter enables the Licensing and AppState logs. The Monitoring log is disabled by the -* mask.
In case there is no such key/parameter, add the corresponding item to the registry:
After making changes to the registry, it is recommended to restart the machine.