How to use the date (without the time) of the document processing in the export file name?
This can be achieved by creating the text field with the following settings:
- Create a new field.
- Enable the Index field option to allow using this field in an export file naming template tags.
- The field must be a text field.
- The value of the field will be assigned with the script rule, so recognition for the field should be turned off.
- No verification is needed for this field.
- Create a script rule to get a current date, format it as required, and save the changes made to the field.
Context.Field("Date").Text = DateTime.Now.ToString("ddMMyyyy");
- Navigate to the Export destination File Namimg Template and choose the created tag from the list.
The result in ddMMyyyy format will look like this: