Sometimes, it can be necessary to pre-fill the connection and account settings when the user opens the application.
Is there a way to skip the project selection window when starting FC station?
It is possible to run the station with the preconfigured project.
The following parameters are used to start stations from the command line:
"path to FlexiCapture.exe" [/Station:(Setup, Validator, RemoteValidator, Verificator)] [/Project:"path to project"] [/Batch:"batch name"] [/ProhibitChangePath]
- path to FlexiCapture.exe - for example, C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY FlexiCapture Stations\FlexiCapture.exe;
- [/Station:(Setup, Validator, RemoteValidator, Verificator)] - specifies the station (Project Setup station, Verification Station, Remote Verification Station, or Data Verification Station respectively). If no mode is specified, the program will prompt to select a mode at startup;
- [/Project:"path to project"] - sets the project that is opened automatically when the application is launched;
Note: The path to the project can be viewed in the corresponding station in the following registry branch: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ABBYY\FlexiCapture\12.0\Shell\MRU_List.
The key List contains the list of projects that were opened in the station recently. From the value of this key, copy the path to the project on the server: https://<ApplicationServer>/<guid>/<project name>. Note that, in command line parameters, the project name must be enclosed in quotes.
- [/Batch:"batch name"] - sets the batch that is opened automatically when the application is launched. You may need to open a particular batch in the Project Setup station. Other stations operate with queues;
- [/ProhibitChangePath] - prohibits changing the batch and project that open automatically in Operator mode.
For example, to open the Invoices_Eng project from the server in the Verification station, the following command can be used:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY FlexiCapture Stations\FlexiCapture.exe" /Station:Validator /Project:https://127.0.0.1/84506f53-8ca7-4095-9444-d6af76e0c192/Invoices_eng