How to move pages from one document to another in FineReader PDF Editor?
Two scenarios can be used to move pages from one PDF document to another in the FineReader PDF Editor:
- By copying pages from one document and pasting them into another:
- Open the document from which pages need to be copied, go to Organize Pages, and select the necessary pages.
- Right-click on selected pages and click Copy Pages.
- Open the document where the pages should be inserted, go to Organize Pages. Right-click and select Paste Pages.
- Drag and drop:
- Open the documents which need to be edited, go to Organize Pages, and select the necessary pages from one document.
- Hold down the selected pages with the left mouse button and drag them to another document in which the pages should be inserted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.