Release Date: 27.04.2023
Part number: 1402/16, 1418/18, 1420/14, 1428/11, 1439/5, 1440/5, 1441/5
Product Version: 15.2.11
Build number: 897491, 897666, 897692, 897495, 897913
- Highlight mode to easier highlight multiple text pieces one by one has been added.
- When using the Highlight tool and when in the Highlight mode, it’s now possible to select a color for making a new highlight or changing an existing one.
- You can now select and copy a table from a document without analyzing its structure first: tables are now analyzed automatically (unless analyzed previously) as soon as you click the “Copy” button.
- FineReader PDF for Mac now converts documents from 5 to 20 percent faster (depending on a document) and runs smoother thanks to overall optimization of document and image processing.
- When converting documents, some text areas might be mistakenly detected as image areas if “Recognize newly added pages automatically” option was turned off in Preferences.
- Other minor bugs.
- Highlight tool may not work well on a text with an overlapping watermark.
Note: In case of any questions, please get in touch with our Customer Support team.