- How to filter the batches by priority on the Verification Station?
- Is it possible to filter the batches by priority on the Verification Station?
It is possible to filter the batches using the priority value by implementing the additional scripting stage. For this, the option "Batches with specific registration parameters" is necessary to be used:
Initially, the priority is not a registration parameter, therefore filtering is not possible using the shown Batch Filter window on the Verification station. However, since the batch priority can be obtained using the script and passed as a registration parameter, the following approach can be implemented:
- Add the Batch type and preset the registration parameter name (it is important to add a new batch type since the default batch registration parameters are not available on the verification station):
- Create a script stage for the Batch processing and add it prior/after the recognition. Edit the stage and set the value of the created registration parameter based on the value of the Batch priority using the following code:
Batch.Properties.Set("Priority RP", Batch.Priority.ToString());
- Add the created registration parameter on the Verification view:
- The newly added registration parameter will be shown in the corresponding column. Filter the batches based on the necessary priority value:
The results should be as expected:
Please sign in to leave a comment.