Custom Export Script to Excel throws an error:
ActiveX component can't create object: 'Excel.Application'
The issue may be related to the insufficient permissions for Excel of the user account that runs the Processing Station.
- Open the Run dialog by pressing the Win+R.
- Type dcomcnfg and press Enter to open Component Services.
- Go to Component Services > Computers > My Computer > DCOM Config.
- Find the Microsoft Excel Application in the list.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Excel Application and select Properties.
- Go to the Identity tab.
- Select the This user option and provide a user under which Excel is installed and registered.
- Click OK to confirm the changes.