How to obtain the field's region coordinates and populate another field with them?
- Open the Document Skill in the editor.
- Create a new text field that will be populated with the coordinates of another field's region is located, i.e. Invoice Number Coordinates.
- Create a new Advanced Script Rule in the newly created field's Settings > New Rule:
- Make sure the required fields are selected in the script rule settings and the Changed by the rule option is enabled for the field that will be changed by the rule:
- The sample script is below:
Context.GetField("Invoice Number Coordinates").Value = JSON.stringify(Context.GetField("Invoice Number").ImageRegions.Rectangles);
- The result is the following: