The document processing (or a test of the document definition) fails with the error for all document definitions in the project. The error looks similar to the one below:
An attempt was made to access C:\Windows\SERVIC~2\NETWOR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\6A42A4B9-BB92-
474E-A59F-28F782BE1014\1824_filecache\6536-ProductItemsNet_Invoices.bin past its end.
The path to the file "ProductItemsNet_Invoices.bin" may be different, but all errors are related to the corresponding filename.
The file "ProductItemsNet_Invoices.bin" is corrupted.
The file "ProductItemsNet_Invoices.bin" needs to be replaced with the same file from the default invoice project:
- Find the corrupted file in your project:
- If it is a local copy of the project, the path is: <project_name>\Templates\ProductItemsNet_Invoices.bin
- If it is a project on the server, the path is: <file_storage_path>\<id>\<project_id>\<file>
(for example C:\FileStorage\D2267236-A3CB-4312-AF5F-121AE93B5710\project_49\3-49-ProductItemsNet_Invoices.bin0)
Note: ID values in different environments are different.
- Create a new invoice project using the Project Setup Station.
- Open Document Definition Properties in both projects and in the FlexiLayout tab compare Version. The versions of InvoiceGeneric FlexiLayout should be the same. Example screenshot:
- Get a new file "ProductItemsNet_Invoices.bin" from newly created project from local path (<project_name>\Templates\ProductItemsNet_Invoices.bin)
- Copy the file and put it into the project where the file is corrupted.
- If the file is copied into the file storage location it needs to be re-named with the name of the file in the file storage. For example, if the corrupted file is named "3-49-ProductItemsNet_Invoices.bin0" the new file also should be named "3-49-ProductItemsNet_Invoices.bin0".
Note: If the issue happens in the FlexiCapture Cloud, contact our Support Team.