Is it possible to change the project owner if the project was not shared with any user in Timeline?
The owner of a project typically has the authority to share the project with other users and assign them roles. If the project has not been shared with any other user, changing the project owner directly may not be possible.
To change the project owner in this scenario, you would need to share the project with the desired user first. For this, please perform the following steps:
- Open the project in Timeline, rather than accessing it through the Account settings
Open the Project Details > Sharing tab
- Add collaborators to share the project by expanding the Administrator role
- Add the email address of the user you want to assign as a new owner
- Click on Change owner button
- Select the user to transfer ownership from the list
- Save the changes and notify the user about the project sharing.
Once the user has been added as a collaborator, they can access the project.