How to process a PDF document from Google Drive using FineReader PDF?
FineReader PDF can process PDF documents stored on the Google Drive cloud storage client service.
The Google Drive storage client creates copies of files locally on the computer and synchronizes them with the server. As such, it is possible to work with cloud PDF documents like with regular documents.
To process a Google Drive PDF document using FineReader PDF, please follow the next steps:
- Install and set up the Google Drive cloud storage client on the computer by following the Google Drive Help Center instructions.
- After the Google Drive cloud storage client has been set up, a Google Drive folder should appear in Windows Explorer in the Quick access section and in the Devices and drives section of This PC containing all files that have been uploaded to the cloud storage.
The cloud storage client creates copies of files locally on the computer and synchronizes them with the server. Such files will be marked with the icon:
Note: Once the file is open, it will be downloaded to the computer and marked with the icon.
- In FineReader PDF, open a document from that folder.
- Make the changes to the document and save it.
To open the PDF document in the Google Drive folder from Windows Explorer using FineReader PDF, please follow the next steps:
- In Windows Explorer, go to the Google Drive folder > select one or more PDF files.
- Right-click the files(s) and select command Open with... > choose FineReader PDF.