When attempting to train the model within the Deadline analysis module for Timeline, the training fails with the following error:
Some error happened during training
The model training process is being interrupted due to the set of events selected for the filters.
To address the problem, we recommend recreating the filters from scratch.
If the issue persists, please follow these steps:
- Add more events to each of the filters.
- Restart the model training process by clicking Start button.
- Once the training is completed, remove the added events and retrain the model.
If none of the aforementioned solutions resolve the issue, please create a support ticket and provide us with the worker logs:
- Click on the user Account icon
- Select Open the Admin app
- Navigate to the Logs > Worker logs.
- Find the failing Worker of Deadline_training type
- Click on the 👁 icon to check the log
- Copy the full log message
- Send the logs within the support ticket