Yes, the FineReader mobile app will only function as long as you have enough page credits in your FineReader Online account. In order to use FineReader iOS, you need to sign up with FineReader Online and then enter your account credentials into FineReader iOS. If you use FineReader Android, you can sign up with FineReader Online directly from the app.
Articles in this section
- My page balance is 0, how can I buy more page credits?
- I have purchased a FineReader subscription (I have the serial number from the store), but there are no page credits available in the mobile app. What can I do?
- What’s the difference between the ABBYY FineReader mobile app and ABBYY FineScanner?
- Do I need a FineReader Online account to use the FineReader mobile app?
- How can I use my Google/Facebook/Microsoft account to sign up for FineReader Online?
- Can I use the FineReader mobile app for free?
- How can I delete a tag in ABBYY FineReader Client for Android?
- How to use ABBYY FineReader Client for Android
- How to turn off notifications in FineReader Client for Android?
- How can I use FineReader iOS/Android as a mobile scanner?