Yes. After you register with FineReader Online and confirm your e-mail address, you will receive 10 welcoming page credits. Additionally, each month, you will have up to 5 page credits added to your account free of charge. These page credits can be used when accessing FineReader Online from a browser or from the ABBYY FineReader mobile app.
Articles in this section
- My page balance is 0, how can I buy more page credits?
- I have purchased a FineReader subscription (I have the serial number from the store), but there are no page credits available in the mobile app. What can I do?
- What’s the difference between the ABBYY FineReader mobile app and ABBYY FineScanner?
- Do I need a FineReader Online account to use the FineReader mobile app?
- How can I use my Google/Facebook/Microsoft account to sign up for FineReader Online?
- Can I use the FineReader mobile app for free?
- How can I delete a tag in ABBYY FineReader Client for Android?
- How to use ABBYY FineReader Client for Android
- How to turn off notifications in FineReader Client for Android?
- How can I use FineReader iOS/Android as a mobile scanner?