You can scan documents with the FineReader mobile app, upload the scans to Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive or Yandex.Disk, and then open them with FineReader 14 on your computer.
Articles in this section
- My page balance is 0, how can I buy more page credits?
- I have purchased a FineReader subscription (I have the serial number from the store), but there are no page credits available in the mobile app. What can I do?
- What’s the difference between the ABBYY FineReader mobile app and ABBYY FineScanner?
- Do I need a FineReader Online account to use the FineReader mobile app?
- How can I use my Google/Facebook/Microsoft account to sign up for FineReader Online?
- Can I use the FineReader mobile app for free?
- How can I delete a tag in ABBYY FineReader Client for Android?
- How to use ABBYY FineReader Client for Android
- How to turn off notifications in FineReader Client for Android?
- How can I use FineReader iOS/Android as a mobile scanner?