ABBYY FineReader Client enables you to scan documents and add text layer to the images (recognize).
How do I scan a document?
- Press Camera button in the bottom right corner of the screen;
- Take photos using the device camera or select images from albums;
- When all the needed images are added tap ">" sign in the bottom right corner of the screen;
- If necessary, crop or rotate image and select colour filter using toolbar. Then press Save button.
How do I send an image-only scan?
- Press Menu button next to document’s name;
- Select Share > Send as or Send via email;
- Select format and quality and press OK;
- Select application to complete the action.
How do I recognize the document?
- Tap Recognize next to the document name;
- Select recognition language, text format and tap Recognize the text;
- The document will be sent to recognition. When recognition is completed, document will be marked with a blue label with the format name;
- To open the document, press the blue label and select the application;
- To send the recognized document press Menu > Share > Send as or Send via email and select required format.