To manage subscriptions on an iOS 12 device, please consult the corresponding article of Apple knowledge base: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
If you are using a device with iOS 10 or earlier operational system, you can manage subscriptions (disable or enable) by clicking on this link from your mobile device.
If something went wrong with the link above, please do the following:
- On your mobile device launch App Store application.
- Tap Featured from the menu at the bottom.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID. If you don't see your Apple ID, tap Sign In and enter your information. Then tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. If prompted, enter your password and tap OK.
- On the Account Settings screen, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage, then tap the FineScanner Premium Account subscription.
- Turn off Auto-Renewal option to cancel the subscription.
More information on how to turn off automatic renewal could be found in the following article at Apple support website: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.