How to restore password from ABBYY Account in BCR for iOS?
To restore password from ABBYY Account please follow the steps below:
- Run BCR for iOS;
- Go to Settings > ABBYY Account;
- Select Log in > Forgot your password;
- Enter email address associated with your account and press Request password reset link;
- You will recieve an email with the password reset link. Open the email with the link in the default system Mail application on device with the BCR for iOS application installed;
- Tap and hold the link until a pop-up window appears;
- In the pop-up window tap Open;
- You will be automatically redirected to ABBYY Account webpage where you will be able to set a new password;
- Then go to BCR for iOS application > Settings > ABBYY Account and Log in with new credentials.
If the instruction above doesn’t help, please try to do the following:
- Copy the password reset link and paste it into the Safari browser on your iOS device;
- Tap Go;
- You will be redirected to ABBYY Account webpage where you will be able to set a password.
when i open abby account, it does not appear log in> forgot your password
Hi Riccardo Paternò,
I`ve created a support ticket based on your comment. Please await a reply from Support soon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.