To manage subscriptions on an iOS 11 device, please consult the corresponding article of Apple knowledge base: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
If you are using a device with iOS 10 or earlier operational system, you can manage subscriptions (disable or enable) by clicking on this link from your mobile device.
If something went wrong with the link above, please do the following:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
More information on how to turn off automatic renewal could be found in the following article at Apple support website: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.