To process the document with FineReader PDF for Android follow the steps below:
- Run FineReader PDF for Android;
- Press Camera button in the lower right corner of the screen;
- Take images using device camera or select images from albums;
- When all images are added press Save button;
- If necessary, crop or rotate image and select color mode using toolbar. Then press Save button;
To send image-only PDF or JPG file without recognition, do the following:
- Press Menu button next to document’s name;
- Select Share > Send as or Send via email;
- Select formatand quality and press OK;
- Select application to complete the action.
To recognize the document, do the following:
- Press Recognize button next to document name or select Menu > Recognize;
- Select recognition mode:
- Plain text mode makes on-device text capture without sending document to the server. Text formatting would not be saved. After recognition will be finished, text can be opened using one of the available applications;
- Preserve original formatting mode creates document on the server and save document’s structure and style;
- Select recognition languages and format of resulting file, then press Done;
- To open the document, press the icon that appears after the recognition will be finished and select the application.
To send recognized document press Menu > Share > Send as or Send via email and select required format.