How to improve the recognition quality in ABBYY mobile application?
The recognition quality in the application depends on the image quality of the original image. Please find below the tips for taking photos that are suitable for recognition:
- Make sure that the text that will be photographed is well-lit.
- The lines of text should be parallel to the top edge of the screen of the mobile device.
- The distance between the mobile device and the text that will be photographed should be 15 to 30 centimeters. If the device is positioned closer than 15 centimeters to the text, the resulting image will be likely blurred.
- Text should be set in standard fonts.
- Hold the mobile device steadily and try not to move it until the photo is taken.