ABBYY Business Card Reader can capture contact data from business cards with portrait orientation. For successful data capture, when taking a photo of the business card make sure that the text runs parallel to the top edge of the screen of your mobile device.
Articles in this section
- How can I restore password from ABBYY Cloud account in ABBYY Business Card Reader for Android?
- What is the difference between BCR Free and BCR Pro?
- Recognition of business cards with portrait orientation
- Saving a backup copy of the Cardholder
- How to install the previously purchased Android application again
- How can I disable notifications from ABBYY apps in Android?
- How to get web access to your business card database?
- Where can I find the serial number for mobile application?
- How do I synchronize my business cards?
- How to add contacts from ABBYY BCR for Android to MS Outlook