Update on a single PC
All recent products have built-in update system. To update product:
- Start the program on your computer.
- Click on Help > Check for Updates:
Update in LAN
To update ABBYY FineReader 14 on Workstations, complete the following steps:
- Download the distribution kit of ABBYY FineReader 14.
- Find the folder where you saved the update and double-click the executable (EXE) file to extract the files to the selected folder (C:\temp\FR14 by default). If the installation wizard starts, you can cancel it.
- Install ABBYY FineReader 14 update on Workstations without creating an administrative installation point. You can use one of supported installation method (interactive, command line, using Active directory or SCCM).
More details of distribution package deploying is in System Administrator’s Guide.