Update on a single PC
All recent products have built-in update system. To update product:
- Start the program on your computer.
- Click on Help > Check for Updates:
Update in LAN
To update ABBYY FineReader 14 on Workstations, complete the following steps:
- Download the distribution kit of ABBYY FineReader 14.
- Find the folder where you saved the update and double-click the executable (EXE) file to extract the files to the selected folder (C:\temp\FR14 by default). If the installation wizard starts, you can cancel it.
- Install ABBYY FineReader 14 update on Workstations without creating an administrative installation point. You can use one of supported installation method (interactive, command line, using Active directory or SCCM).
More details of distribution package deploying is in System Administrator’s Guide.
Please let me know how I can upgrade ABBYY Fine Reader Server 18.104.22.168 to Fine Reader Server 22.214.171.1249
Thanks | Pradip Lokhande
I have created a ticket based on your request and my colleagues will help you with FineReader Server update.
Sure. Many Thanks, Victoria.
It is possible to get direct link for download latest version of app ?
I have 3 licence set and i need to prepare an update for station,
Hi Piotr Wawrzynek,
We will provide you with the link via support ticket created based on your comment here.
Can I have also a ticket for upgrading? Do you need some more information?
I`ve created a ticket. My colleagues will check our DB if we need additional information from you.
Where is the downloaded file of the software update on the computer disk？
Where are the downloaded and updated files stored inside the software on the computer disk?
My English is not good, can you understand what I mean?
Please sign in to leave a comment.