The “Verifying archive integrity...Error in MD5 checksums: xxxxxx is different from xxxxxx” error message happens because the download was interrupted or when the file is changed somehow while transferring. Probably, you have downloaded the distribution not properly. So it has a negative influence on installation and sample running.
Articles in this section
- "Disk full while accessing" / "The paging file is too small for this operation to complete"
- Attempted to read or write protected memory
- An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format
- Not enough storage is available to complete this operation: E_OUTOFMEMORY
- Error in MD5 checksums
- Class not registered: REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG
- RPC-Server is unavailable