This section describes how to use the Xcode 6 development environment to add the ABBYY Mobile OCR Engine library to your project. You can find Xcode on the Apple's site for developers (http://developer.apple.com/).
To use ABBYY Mobile OCR Engine library in Xcode, add it to the existing project. Follow the steps below:
- Open the existing project.
- Select your project in the Target group, go to Build Settings tab, and specify the following fields in the Search Paths section:
- the path to the inc folder with the ABBYY Mobile OCR Engine library header files in the Header Search Path field;
- the path to the lib folder with the libAbbyyMsdk.a library file in the Library Search Path field.
Note: In the inc and lib folders select iPhone or iPhoneSimulator folder if you are going to build the project to a device or the simulator.
- Go to the Build Phases tab, expand the Link Binary With Libraries section, click the "+" button.
- In the appeared window, click the Add Other... button and specify the path to the libAbbyyMsdk.a library file and click the Open button.
Note: Specify the library file from the lib/iPhone or lib/iPhoneSimulator folder if you are going to build the project to a device or the simulator.
- In the Link Binary With Libraries section, click the "+" button again, find the libstdc++.dylib file in the list, and click the Add button.