After adding the library, add the resources of ABBYY Mobile OCR Engine into the resources of your application.
To add resources, do the following:
- Select your project in the Target group, go to the Build Phases tab.
- Click the Add Build Phase button, select Add Copy Files, and the Copy Files section appears in the the Build Phases tab.
- Expand the newly created section and do the following:
- specify "Resources" in the Destination field;
- specify Patterns, Dictionaries or Keywords folder;
- click "+" button and add the corresponding resource file.
- Repeat the steps 2 and 3 for each resource file.
Now your project is ready to use the ABBYY Mobile OCR Engine library.