The page contains 3 tables. Is there a way to export each table into a separate CSV file?
There are no CSV export settings that allow saving tables from a single document to separate CSV files. There is, however, a workaround, which could be applied.
- Analyze the document by calling the FRDocument::Analyze method
- Create the ImageModification object of the Image object (FRPage::ImageDocument::Image);
- Make a cycle for every Layout Block in the FRPage of the FRDocument.
- Inside this cycle, create an if statement with the type of the Layout Block. If the type of the Layout Block is BT_Table value (FRPage::ILayoutBlocks::IBlock::Type = BT_Table), complete steps 4.1-4.4.
- Get the Region of this table Block (myRegion = ILayoutBlocks::IBlock::Region);
- Call the ImageModification→ClearClipRegions() method;
- Call the AddClipRegion method of the ImageModification object with the Region argument from step 4.2: ImageModification→AddClipRegion(myRegion);
- Save the Image with the clipped region (table block) as a new file: Image→WriteToFile(newFileName, filFormat, ImageModification, 0);
- After step 4 there will be several documents containing only one table each. This way these several documents can opened analyzed, recognized, and exported into a separate CSV file.