Note: This article corresponds only to locally installed program.
Follow the instructions below to remove a license:
- Delete the license file. It has an extension *.ABBYY.License and located by the following path: C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\FineReader\<version number>\Licenses.
- Restart the ABBYY FineReader Licensing Service:
- Press Windows+R buttons.
- Type services.msc and press Enter.
- Find the ABBYY FineReader Licensing Service in the list of services.
- Right-click the service and select Restart from the shortcut menu.
- Start ABBYY FineReader. The Activation Wizard will be opened and you will be asked for activation of the program.