If you need to save multiple documents of different formats after recognition in FineReader PDF for iOS please follow the steps:
- Recognize the document into a desirable format by pressing the purple Recognize button;
- Select recognition mode:
- Plain text mode makes on-device text capture without sending document to the server. Text formatting would not be saved. After recognition will be finished, text can be copied or sent to one of the available applications.
- Preserve original formatting mode creates document on the server and save document’s structure and style.
- Select recognition languages and format of resulting file, then press Done.
- Wait for the end of recognition process (background recognition is supported);
- Open the recognized document;
- Press Share > Open in... > Open as...(Desirable format) > Save to Files;
- Choose a folder where the document will be saved;
- Go to FineReader PDF app and recognize the document into a different format;
- Repeat steps 5-7.
Please sign in to leave a comment.