In order to add a business card to the ABBYY Business Card Reader app please follow the steps below:
- Run the app;
- Press the plus icon in the lower right corner and hold your phone horizontally;
- In the opened camera interface you can control the following options:
- Control focusing modes in the upper left corner;
- Enable or disable auto-detection in the lower left corner;
- Choose recognition languages in the lower right corner;
- Point the camera at the business card which you want to recognize;
- Make sure the image of the card is placed within the white frame, press the camera shutter button in the right edge of the screen (or wait for the end of auto-detection process);
- In the opened recognition editor interface you can do the following:
- Make sure that all data was recognized correctly;
- Correct the information if necessary;
- Add additional information and the backside image of the business card;
- Assign the contact to the group;
- Press Done in the upper right of the screen;
- Choose saving destination.
You can go back to p. 6 and edit data any time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.