Cannot find needed characters creating a new language in FineReader PDF 15.
If you cannot find needed characters in a Unicode table of a new language creation dialog, please follow the steps below:
Searching for characters in the system:
- Type Win+R on your keyboard;
- Type charmap;
- In the opened characters table choose the font and find the characters you need.
If you have found the characters:
- Open the Alphabet selection window of the new language creation dialog of Finereader PDF 15;
- Past all alphabet characters you need to the following line:
- Press OK and finish the process of new language creation;
- Start the recognition with training process.
If you haven't found the characters:
- Download and install the font that supports the characters you need;
- Check if needed characters now appear in FineReader PDF 15;
- If the situation persists, proceed to the Searching for characters in the system section of this instruction.
Thank you for your help.
I followed all these steps and I copied the character I need but I am unable to paste it in the section you are pointing to in red. It is not allowing me.
Am I missing any other steps?
We have received your support ticket regarding this issue. Please await further reply from our Support Team in the ticket.
Please sign in to leave a comment.