After you take all pictures or choose them from the gallery and proceed to the image editor interface:
- Use the Crop function to edit the result of the auto-crop or manually configure the edges of the page.
- Press Left or Right to rotate the image.
- Use the Filters function to change the image appearance:
- Original - no filters applied;
- Black and white - makes a colored image black-and-white and increases contrast;
- Grayscale - makes a colored image black-and-white;
- Color - increases contrast of a colored image.
Last used filter will be applied to all later added images.
- Press More to Retake photo or Delete a specific page.
Choose the function you need and press the red Apply to all button to change the appearance of all pages.