The ABBYY Mobile Capture toolkit supports the following operating systems:
- Android 5 and later for ARMv7 and arm64-v8a processors
- iOS 10.x and later
A multi-core processor, Advanced SIMD (NEON)
Memory consumption vary depending on the device, the usage scenario, processing settings and documents which are recognized.
The automated text capture scenario for iOS and Android utilizing 1 processing thread requires:
- approx. 20 MB RAM for text in alphabetic languages
- approx. 30 MB RAM for text in Chinese, Japanese or Korean languages
The automated data capture scenario for iOS and Android utilizing 1 processing thread requires:
- max. 70 MB RAM
Supported image formats
- Android: HBITMAP
- iOS: Ullmage
Available document image formats:
- Android: PNG, JPEG, image-only, PDF, WEBP
- iOS: PNG, JPEG, JPEG2000, image-only PDF
ABBYY Mobile Capture supports 63 recognition languages. It contains dictionary support for 24 languages (marked with ×). The dictionary support improves the recognition rate even further.
Recognition languages for business card reading
ABBYY Mobile Capture includes several translation dictionaries. Currently all the dictionaries are intended for translating restaurant menus and may not work in other contexts.
The following language pairs are available: