The "HTTP code NotFound, error code 404, details: Can’t find user by credentials" issue can come out by any of two reasons:
- The user does not exist (no user with specified email).
- The password is incorrect.
Please try to login again (cloud.ocrsdk.com/Account/Login), checking for possible mistakes:
- Make sure that you are using the correct e-mail and password.
- One possible reason is that some extra symbols (like spaces or line breaks) were copied with the password. To avoid this, copy the password to a text editor and from there to the form.
- Double-check the symbols that look alike (for example, the capital letter I and the lowercase letter l).
- Make sure that Caps Lock is off.
If you are still unable to log in, try resetting the password by clicking Forgot password? on the login screen.