To update your copy of FineReader Pro for Mac:
If you purchased the product at Mac App Store, please find the update there.
If you purchased your copy of FineReader Pro from ABBYY online shop, you can сheck for updates from the product:
- Start FineReader Pro on your mac.
- In the menu bar, select FineReader > Check for Updates...
- If there is an update, pop-up window with update info will be opened. Follow the instructions on the webpage to download the latest version of the program.
If the item Check for Updates... is not available in the menu bar, please follow the steps below:
- Uninstall the old version of FineReader Pro for Mac (right-click onto the program name in Applications folder and select Move to Trash).
- Download the update file here.
- When the *.dmg file has finished downloading, a Finder window opens. If it doesn’t, open the Download folder and launch the *.dmg file.
- In the Finder window drag the FineReader Pro logo on to the Applications folder.
- Go to the Applications folder and double-click the FineReader Pro icon to start the program.