Update on a single PC
All recent products have built-in update system. To update product:
- Start the program on your computer.
- Click on Help > Check for Updates:
Update in LAN
To update FineReader PDF 15 on Workstations, complete the following steps:
- Download the self-extracting archive containing the distribution files of FineReader PDF 15 update by the link).
- Find the folder where you saved the update and double-click the executable (EXE) file to extract the files to the selected folder (C:\temp\FR15 by default). If the installation wizard starts, you can cancel it.
- Install FineReader PDF 15 update on Workstations without creating an administrative installation point. You can use one of supported installation method (interactive, command line, using Active directory or SCCM).
More details of distribution package deploying is in System Administrator’s Guide.