Perform the following steps to load your trial license:
- Contact your ABBYY sales manager and request a trial license. In response, the sales manager sends you the activation file (.json) and the link to download ABBYY Vantage.
- Download and install ABBYY Vantage (see ABBYY Vantage Installation Guide for details).
- Log in to ABBYY Vantage. The Platform activation window is displayed:
- Click Cancel in this window to continue with the trial license. To postpone license uploading, click Postpone for and select the required period from the drop-down list. If you cannot see
this window, go to the License Management Mode of ABBYY Vantage Skill Designer:
- Click in the header toolbar of the License Management Mode. In the Import License window, click Select a license file... and specify the .json file you received. You can also drag and drop the file to the window.
- Click Import to upload the file. When the license loads, you can see it in the Platform Licenses table in the License Management Mode:
- You then need to deploy the license to the appropriate environment. To do so, click in the header toolbar and select the required environment. The license status in the table changes to Deployed.
ABBYY Vantage continues to work in trial mode. Please note that the status of ABBYY Vantage platform remains not activated in this case. You can view the remaining license volume in the License Management Mode:
Note: You can use your license for one environment only.