Perform the following steps to receive and activate your commercial license:
- Contact your ABBYY sales manager and request a master key.
- Download and install ABBYY Vantage (see ABBYY Vantage Installation Guide for details).
- Enter the master key in the corresponding field in the Platform activation window:
If you cannot see this window, go to the License Management Mode of ABBYY Vantage Skill Designer and click The platform is not activated (see here).
- Click Download Unlock Request. This downloads a .json file that is required to generate a license.
- Send the received .json file to your ABBYY sales manager. In response, the sales manager sends you an activation file (also .json).
- In the Platform activation window, click Select an activation file... and specify the activation file. You can also drag and drop the file to the window. If the file is uploaded successfully, the area below the Select an activation file... button becomes green; red means an error has occurred.
- Click Activate to activate the license. When the license loads, you can see your master key and the license parameters (including remaining volume) in the Platform Licenses table in the License Management Mode:
- After activation, you need to deploy the license to the appropriate environment. To do so, click in the header toolbar and select the required environment.
Note: You can use your license for one environment only.