Updates and Downloads
A special update (update 2) for ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0 (Windows version) is available for download. This update 2 is intended for versions featuring part numbers #50210, #50211, #50218 and #50223.
To check the part number of your software, open the main window of ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0 and click About button.
Update 2 includes the following changes:
- Improved layout reproducibility for Japanese recognition.
- Support for Windows Vista 64-bit OS.
Update 2 includes the following changes (from Update 1):
- Retention of the size of symbols in export results has been improved.
- Conversion of numbers into numerical values in MS Excel has been improved.
- Several bugs in Export module have been fixed.
- A number of mistakes in the Help file have been corrected.
Steps to install the update:
Attention! Your original ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0 CD may be required during installation on Windows 2000. Please have it ready.
- Download the PatchSS30.exe file (30.7 Mb) and save it on the computer where ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0 is installed. Registration is required in order to download the update. To register, please complete and submit the registration form.
- Close ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0.
- Run the update: PatchSS30.exe.
- ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0 is now ready to use. After the Update is installed, the distributive’s part number will be #50224.
Attention! Update 2 only supports #50210, #50211, #50218 and #50223.
Please use this update after reinstalling the program from the FineReader for ScanSnap CD-ROM.
If you cannot find answers to your questions on this website, please contact our technical support service.