Updates and Downloads
A special update (update 2) for ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0 (Windows version) is available for download. This update 2 is intended for versions featuring part numbers #50210, #50211, #50218 and #50223.
To check the part number of your software, open the main window of ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0 and click About button.
Update 2 includes the following changes:
- Improved layout reproducibility for Japanese recognition.
- Support for Windows Vista 64-bit OS.
Update 2 includes the following changes (from Update 1):
- Retention of the size of symbols in export results has been improved.
- Conversion of numbers into numerical values in MS Excel has been improved.
- Several bugs in Export module have been fixed.
- A number of mistakes in the Help file have been corrected.
Steps to install the update:
Attention! Your original ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0 CD may be required during installation on Windows 2000. Please have it ready.
- Download the PatchSS30.exe file (30.7 Mb) and save it on the computer where ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0 is installed.
- Close ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0.
- Run the update: PatchSS30.exe.
- ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 3.0 is now ready to use. After the Update is installed, the distributive’s part number will be #50224.
Attention! Update 2 only supports #50210, #50211, #50218 and #50223.
Please use this update after reinstalling the program from the FineReader for ScanSnap CD-ROM.
If you cannot find answers to your questions on this website, please contact our technical support service.