If after converting the document into searchable PDF in FineReader Pro for Mac you are not able to highlight or select text in Apple Preview program, please follow the steps below:
- Ctrl-Click Finder and choose Go to Folder...(or hit Command+Shift+G);
- Go to the directory /System/Library/Fonts/Supplemental;
Important! The path should be exactly that is published above.
- Find fonts Arial.ttf, Courier New.ttf and Times New Roman.ttf;
- Copy these fonts;
- Go to the directory /Library/Fonts;
- Past these fonts to this directory;
- Restart your Mac.
After that you should be able to select text in Preview.