If you are interested in providing the client with maximum efficient applications, you need to make your applications lighter. To debug and distribute apps that use MC SDK or RTR SDK we do not need all the files. For example minimum weight for different distributed apps:
The guide will explain what files we may delete without damaging the CoreAPI-sample project designed to proceed files from memory and recognize English text without additional features such as Business Cards Recognition and MRZ Recognition.
- Open the DevelopersGuide > Distribution Kit. In the second table, you can find what files you need.
- From the libs folder, we will need:
- FineMachineLearning.framework (Also FineMachineLearningExt.framework if you have it)
- From the assets/dictionaries folder, we will need English.edc.
- From the assets/patterns folder, we will need:
- From the assets/bcr folder, we won't need anything in this case.
- From the assets/translation folder, we won't need anything in this case.
- From the assets folder, we will need also copy_files.py.
- From the scenariosdatacapture/assets/patterns folder we won't need anything in this case.
- From the notice folder, we will need all the files.
After all steps we will have a project folder that weights 28MB for iOS, after archiving the resulting app will be even smaller.