How to add contacts from BCR for iOS to MS Outlook?
Business Card Reader enables you to synchronize the recognized contacts with the Outlook account through your phone contacts list. To do so on iOS 12 and 13, follow the steps:
- Setup synchronization of your mobile device contacts with your Outlook account:
- On your mobile device tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts;
- Tap Add account button and log in to your Outlook account;
- After the account is logged in, open it and turn Contacts on;
- Select your Outlook account as a default:
- On your mobile device tap Settings > Contacts;
- Tap Default account and select Outlook (needed in case several accounts are added).
Note: this instruction works only for iOS 12&13.